My name is Jasmine, and I am fascinated by the power of emotional marketing, branding, e-commerce, and technology. My expertise is through Behavioral Science and UX Research to identify what makes customers tick! I drive Insights from Consumer Research to unveil the real connections between consumers' hearts, minds & behavior, and product needs.
UX LEAD SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing, mentoring, inspiring, and developing a team of UX Researchers.
- Evolving the research practice, establishing new processes and best practices, from research and discovery to execution and iteration.
- Identifying gaps in the end-to-end experience.
- Acting as a hub to communicate with stakeholders. Identifying and introducing new research methodologies and tools.
- Helping companies prioritize their research activities ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Building a research capability and research repository Balancing business priorities
- Transferring ideas to a diverse audience from senior management to product owners, to product engineers and constructively integrating feedback.
- Championing a User-Centered Culture, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Agile Methodologies across departments to help teams take a more evidence-based approach.