Welcome to the XInsighters’s bi-weekly online Coffee Chat Q&A series!
On the 14th of September 2022, XInsighters’s presents Jasmine Moradi‘s best practices in conducting in-store-music research.
Date: 14th of Sept 2022
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm CET
Format: Best practices + QA
Where: Virtual (this session will be recorded and published on the Xinsighters’s website)
Jasmine is known in the music industry for conducting the world’s most significant scientific in-store music research reports with my ex-colleagues at Soundtrack Your Brand/Spotify Business and HUI Research. Her expertise is in identifying what makes your customers tick using Behavioral Science and User Experience Research. She scientifically uncovers the actual connections between your consumers’ hearts, minds & behavior, and your product. She turns company impactful insights into a superior product, a more powerful content marketing strategy, and a robust research capability.
Research reports (downloaded 30 00+):
1. Gant: What does your brand sound like?
2. Fast Food Hamburger Chain: The Impact Of Music in Restaurants.
3. Filippa K: When Staff Control The In-Store Music.
4. Hästens: Effects Of Product-Fit Vs. Brand-Fit Music.
- Join our LinkedIn community!
- Sign up for our recurring Google calendar invite to all XInsighters’s events!
- Create a XInsighter’s account
See you there!
Anna Loparev & Jasmine Moradi